EXPECTED DELIVERY TIMES
We place your order directly to the USA,
- 5 to 10 business days (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, along with other major cities of, and regional areas of, VIC, NSW and SA);
Note: Deliveries to remote areas of NT, QLD, WA, SA, and TAS may take longer than 14 business days.
The delivery timeframes provided above are estimates only and are calculated from the date all the items order are available to ship.
your order will be delivered between 5 to 10 business days to us here in Australia, we then express post your order the next business day. You will receive a tracking number once your order has left.To track your parcel, please enter your number here: Australia Post tracking
Australia Post Express
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY
We use Australia Post Express Courier. You will receive a tracking number within 24 hours of placing your order. Your order will be delivered within 2-3 business days. To track your parcel, please enter your number here: Australia Post tracking
Australia Post will deliver the parcel to the address and not the addressee. All orders required a signature at time of delivery.
You are responsible for any additional customs taxes/ fees that may occur when your order enters an international country. Each country has different laws regarding custom and custom taxes. Australia Post will contact you if there are any issues.
Need more information?
Delivery times within Australia are subject to Australia Post network terms and conditions. If you have any questions regarding your parcel delivery time or if you're unsure if your delivery address is within the Australia Post express next day delivery network please contact:
Australia Post Customer Service on13 POST (13 7678)
Sixty Four Customer Support on firstname.lastname@example.org,au or +61 2 6689 7366
To track your order, please visit: http://auspost.com.au/track/
1. The customer must ensure that the correct delivery address is entered at the checkout. For parcels that are un-deliverable and returned to Sixty Four a re-dispatch fee will be charged for the parcel to be resent. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
2. Depending on the nature of the goods ordered, Sixty four will arrange for delivery of the goods by Australia Post, DHL or a courier. Sixty Four will do our best to deliver the goods to customers within the time period specified at the time of placing the order. However, Sixty four will not be liable to the customer or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to a delay.
3. All national and New Zealand orders require a signature upon delivery.
All Australian and New Zealand orders delivered by Australia Post require a signature upon delivery, if a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, a card will be left informing the customer of how to collect the parcel during normal business hours. Parcels will be held by the delivery service for a maximum hold time. Should the customer not respond to a calling card and the parcel is returned to Sixty Four as unclaimed, further freight charges will be payable for re-dispatch. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
All international orders delivered by DHL require a signature upon delivery, if a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, the company will contact you over the phone to arrange another time for delivery. Parcels will be held by DHL for a maximum hold time. Should the customer not respond to this form of contact the parcel is returned to Sixty Four as unclaimed, further freight charges will be payable for re -dispatch. Freight charges for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
4. Once unclaimed goods have arrived at Sixty Four, the customer will be contacted and the order will be held for a total of two weeks. Normal processing and dispatch time will re-occur. Once the order has been shipped the customer will receive a confirmation email. If the customer does not respond within these two weeks, the order will be cancelled and the cost of the original invoice with be reimbursed in the form of an online gift voucher.
5. All orders are delivered by Australia Post and once dispatched from Sixty Four will follow their terms and conditions which can be found here, http://auspost.com.au/terms-and-conditions.html
6. Sixty Four reserves the right not to accept an order, or to cancel an order if it cannot supply the goods
7. Subject to the terms of any order Sixty Four will only ship orders when all items on the order are available for dispatch.
8. Subject to the Sixty Four returns policy, Sixty Four will take reasonable care to appropriately pack all orders, but will not be liable or responsible for any damage once the parcel has left Sixty Four.
11. For orders delivered by Australia Post, the customer is responsible for the address they supply for delivery. Australia Post will deliver the parcel to the address and not the addressee. Any person residing at that location/residence can sign for the parcel. It is your responsibility to follow up the people residing at this address to confirm parcel delivery if you are unavailable. A possible solution to this problem is having your parcel delivered to the nearest post office.
12. If you have an existing ATL (Authority To Leave) on your delivery address this overrides Sixty Four contract with Australia Post and your parcel will be left in the care with whoever is present.Sixty Four is not liable for the parcel once it has been left under these circumstances.
13. You are responsible for the delivery address you choose. You are responsible for the typing of your address when placing your order, please keep in mind this typing will be printed directly on to your eparcel delivery sticker. Sixty Four is not liable for any spelling errors and this is your responsibility when ordering.
14.During holiday periods, even though we may package your parcel the same day, delivery will depend on Australia Post's Holiday Schedule. Please check the Australia Post website www.austpost.com.au prior to placing your order for impact on deliveries during these periods.
15.If you are not home when your order is delivered, Australia Post will leave a collection card that you can take into the nominated Post Office to collect your parcel. Your parcel will be held by Australia Post for the maximum time stated on the collection card, after this it will be returned to Sixty Four as unclaimed. Once unclaimed goods have arrived at Sixty Four, you will be contacted and your order will be held for a total of two weeks. If we can't get in touch with you within these two weeks your order will be cancelled and the total cost of the original invoice will be sent to you in the form of an online gift voucher.